Sunday, July 3, 2011

Q; what do you get when you mix 100 degrees with booze and punk tock? A: the best damn party….EVER!

 

07.01.11 I Was able to  infiltrate security and by pass the “vetting” process by acting like  I was of “the” a valued member  of the press.” Once my membership was verified, the world became my oyster.

I want  to mention even through all the heat and the crowds, it was a great time. Some great bands with great attitudes who are still not main stream enough to be so full of themselves and everyone was pretty laid back. EXCEPTION: THE PIT OF DEATH!

Seriously, ever one I talked to was very nice and attentive and appreciative. The Vans Warped Tour is really the only nationwide tour worth going to. The line up was superb everyone from Attack Attack to Unwritten Law and everyone in between.

 

More later..

Scott

No comments: